There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Another stunning day

The Fellas and I went to La Jolla this morning. Our "waking up with the chickens" routine really helps us get good parking. We saw barking sea lions and found hermit crabs in the cove. Then it took 3 of us to push Pickle's stroller up the gargantuan hill to the shops. All that exercise demanded cake for snack time, which we ate rather peacefully, at a sidewalk café.
I swear, either my kids are better behaved in California or I am waaaaaaay more mellow out here.
Top it off with Taco Tuesday and a secret jewelry surprise from my hunny, and I am too excited to sleep!
I'll be paying for this at 5 am when the chickens start crowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it rated "G".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...